Sat Jan 12 2013 02:14:50 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
This 1940 Lincoln Continental Cabriolet was last licensed in Arizona in 1958. The then owner had put a 1950 Lincoln V-8 under the hood connected and did a nice job without any cutting. He bolted the Lincoln motor to the original 3 speed and then parked the car in a spot in his shop where it would sit until 2011. It is believed that the car was originally purchased in Southern California and the shop owner bought it there in 1951 and brought it with him when he moved to Arizona in the mid 1950's. Courtesy of AACA website.