Sat Feb 01 2014 17:38:39 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
Atco Trainer 412 (1939)
"The Atco Trainer was produced by Charles H Pugh Ltd, Birmingham. Designed to give school children training in car handling and road safety.
The controls are laid out the same as in a full sized car, but there is only one forward and one reverse gear.
Powered by a single cylinder two stroke 98cc Villiers petrol engine. Top speed 10mph. The Atco Trainer was a response to the introduction of the driving test in Britain in 1935. "
More on the history of Atco:
This car is located at the Beulieu Automart, The National Motor Museum, Beulieu