1953 Porsche 550 Beck Spyder
Few can afford an original Porsche 550 Spyder. But with the market accelerating to nose-bleed levels, now is the time to put a smile on your face and invest in this high-quality 1995 Beck Porsche crafted from the original James Dean racer. From a prestigious Massachusetts collection! Here's the scoop:
- VW 4-cylinder engine modified to 95hp, upgraded to four-speed transmission, disc brakes, and suitable for racing. Comparable in performance to Beck's or better standard motor specs. Used by current owner of four years and approximately 200 miles as a road car.
- Indicated mileage 35,498—likely less due to replacement speedometer.
- As new appearance with the exception of one quarter inch (no dent) round chip of paint loss behind tonneau on driver's side, and minor scratches below front fascia invisible to the eye.
- Stunning exterior silver with red leather racing seats and matching carpets.
- Full Porsche instrumentation, steel wheels, full width racing windscreen, exterior mirror, and Porsche banjo steering wheel.